We appreciate your interest in staying with us – Please be advised of the following:
We want to keep you, our staff and community safe and healthy during your stay with us,
so please note the following updates to our regular services:
- CLEANING & SANITIZING: Our professional housekeeping staff follows the AHLA Covid-19 guidelines. We begin each guest room clean with a special UV Sanitation Wand, UVC & 100% OZONE FREE – These wands disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria.
- PROFESSIONALLY LAUNDERED LINENS: Our linens are laundered by a professional laundry service at the appropriate temperatures as per AHLA guidelines.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED by the City of Ojai. Please bring an adequate supply for each person in your party. We will also have them for sale in our shop.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED while at the Outpost and in the City of Ojai – please observe the six foot apart rules.
- HAND WASHING/SANITIZING IS REQUIRED to keep everyone safe and well – We will have soap and sanitizing available during your stay.
- NO FIRE PIT – Normally, we would love to invite you to sit by the campfire each night – however, at this time we are unable to.
- BIKE RENTALS are first come first serve – each bike rents for $5/hr or $25/day.
- NO KITCHEN SUPPLIES – The kitchen is fully functional and includes fridge/freezer, gas stove top, convection oven (microwave), sink, garbage can – If you’d like to use the kitchen – you will need to bring your own supplies: Pots, pans, plates, flatware, paper towels, etc – anything you may need. We want to keep everyone safe and well. Most local restaurants are offering take-out/delivery. All grocery stores are open!
- PRIVATE BATHROOMS/SHOWERS – Each caravan has its own professionally sanitized shower and bathroom.
- LIMITED CAMP HOST HOURS – Our Camp Host is now located at Caravan Space #1 – Need a bucket of ice or fresh towels? The host is available 9:30am-6pm.
- POP-UP GENERAL STORE – Our retail shop is moving outdoors! It will be open 10am-5pm – In concert with City of Ojai standards, our staff & guests are required to wear face coverings and use hand sanitizer while browsing the shop.
- COMPLIMENTARY TO-GO COFFEE – We will have local, freshly roasted coffee available in the lobby from 10am-2pm – just ask your host for a to-go serving.
- 24 HOUR FREE WIFI AVAILABLE – Access is available at check-in.
- PRIVATE BOTANICAL GARDEN AREAS – Complete with a bistro set, pagoda umbrella and lounge chairs! Enjoy the beautiful gardens of the Outpost in your own private setting.
To check-in, please see the Camp Host located in Caravan Space #1 – Our check-in process is 99% touch-less and includes a binder complete with local food & activities within walking/biking distance from the Outpost. As a small business trying to survive during a tough pandemic time, we appreciate your consideration to book with us.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 805-836-4891
As we are all experiencing, rules, regulations and information is changing daily/hourly – for the latest updates for the City of Ojai please click here City of Ojai COVID-19